The ideal candidate for this role will be experienced in export documentation . This will include communication direct with customers, shipping lines, overseas agents, chamber of commerce, customs and other partners.
Excellent communication with clients and suppliers are essential elements of the role. Knowledge of Microsoft Office, INTTRA & Cargowise will be highly beneficial, but training will be provided.
- Accurately produce Bills of Lading
- Presentations of documents to the bank.
- Upon receipt original documentation / emails to methodically log items received.
- Complete and submit Shipping Instructions
- Process Certificates of Origin
- Administration tasks relating to Letter of Credit and collections. (Opportunity to progress to processing Letter of Credit documentation unless already experienced in this field.)
- Maintaining our documents tracking systems.
- Ideally have a minimum of one year experience
- Up to date knowledge of all Import/Export regulations/procedures
- Strong Communication Skills
- Ability to deal with all queries quickly and efficiently
- Work well as a team member
- Accuracy skills are essential with ability to work under pressure
- Complete deadlines through time management
- Ability to multi task.
None essential but would be an advantage
- Cargowise Experience
Salary : Neg. Based on Experience
Hours: Mon-Fri 9am-5pm
Holidays: 20 days plus bank holidays