The ideal candidate for this role will be experienced in Export bookings processes. This will include booking shipments direct with the Shipping Lines and Hauliers.
An understanding of all aspects of Multi-Modal Freight and accurate recording of data are key. Excellent communication with clients and suppliers are essential elements of the role. Knowledge of Microsoft Office & Cargowise will be highly beneficial, but not mandatory as training will be provided.
Freight Forwarder Position Requirements
- Dealing with incoming calls from both customers and suppliers
- Booking Shipments with Shipping Lines/Hauliers/Partners
- Billing Shipments
- Liaising with clients and providing a high-level, friendly service to our loyal client base.
- Dealing with a variety of commodities for all shipments
- Arrange Air, Road and Sea (FCL & LCL) Shipments
- Ideally have a minimum of two years experience
- Up to date knowledge of all Export regulations/procedures
- Strong Communication Skills
- Ability to deal with all queries quickly and efficiently
- Ability to work well as a team member and manage own workload
None essential but would be an advantage
- Cargowise Experience
- Customs knowledge
Salary :Neg. Based on Experience
Hours: Mon-Fri 9am-5pm
Holidays: 20 days plus bank holidays